Peter Colbert is in the top 1% of all North Bay agents in sales per year selling over $100 million dollars’ worth of Wine Country properties over the past four years. His areas of expertise surround Healdsburg, Glen Ellen, Sonoma, St Helena, Calistoga, Sonoma Coast, Sebastopol, Occidental, Napa and parts of Marin.
Peter’s extensive experience results in a comprehensive understanding of challenging projects such as wineries, second home projects and remodels, pool and patio installations and raw land purchases where well and septic tests rule the way. From the simple to the complicated purchase, Peter has seen it all. With a large network of professionals, Peter can make the most complicated transaction seamless.
Peter has lived in the Wine Country for more than 25 years. He is a full-time Real Estate Associate and is a member of CAR, NAR, Norbar and Baries MLS. Having been raised in Lafayette when the East Bay was better known for acres of almond groves rather than housing developments, Peter has always been interested in how agriculture relates to good, healthy living. In the North Bay where Farm to Table has become a way of life, Peter and his wife, Pamela, chose to raise their family here. Peter currently lives in Santa Rosa with his wife and three children. Peter went to college in New England, where he met his bride. He and his family continue to enjoy their East Coast ties while visiting their summer home on the New England coast.
Peter enjoys golfing and running and can also be found in the numerous fantastic wineries and restaurants in the North Bay. Deeply involved in the community, Peter is the President of an Elite Soccer Club and volunteers countless hours as an advocate and coach for youth sports.
Mark Altes is a Broker Associate Realtor at Sotheby’s International, a company that prides itself on
bringing the best knowledge, experience, and service to home buyers all over the
world. By working side by side with his clients, Mark is able to help them make the
best decisions for all of their Real Estate needs based on market data and experience.
With over 15 years’ experience in General Engineering Construction, Mark has been
involved in the development of large estate projects, wineries, wine caves,
commercial projects, and sub-divisions. Mark works alongside his wife, Erika, who is
well-versed in everything from sales to digital influencing and marketing.
Born and raised in Sonoma County, Mark received an associates degree in Liberal Arts
and Real Estate License from Santa Rosa Junior College. He enjoys mountain biking,
skiing, and taking in everything Sonoma County has to offer, whether it’s a local
restaurant, winery, or beautiful sunset.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We will always serve and protect your interests above all others to the very best of our ability.
- We have a proven expertise to prepare our clients properties to show in their best possible light and generate the highest market response in order to attain the highest achievable sales price.
- We implement a marketing plan of the highest quality and effectiveness in order to seize the attention and maximize the response of the buyer and broker communities.
- We will rigorously qualify prospective buyers.
- We will expertly and aggressively negotiate the purchase contract on your behalf in order to maximize your proceeds of sale.
- We will coordinate and manage every aspect of the sale transaction to minimize unpleasant surprises, delays in close of escrow, buyer attempts to renegotiate, and any and all future liability once the escrow is closed.
- In everything we do, we shall work to minimize your stress, time and effort during the listing and sale processes, and bring everything to a successful conclusion.
- We have superb client references.